- Is there knowledge in God?
- Does God understand Himself?
- Does He comprehend Himself?
- Is His understanding His substance?
- Does He understand other things besides Himself?
- Does He have a proper knowledge of them?
- Is the knowledge of God discursive?
- Is the knowledge of God the cause of things?
- Does God have knowledge of non-existing things?
- Does He have knowledge of evil?
- Does He have knowledge of individual things?
- Does He know the infinite?
- Does He know future contingent things?
- Does He know enunciable things?
- Is the knowledge of God variable?
- Does God have speculative or practical knowledge of things?
Tuesday, April 18, 2006
Q14: God's knowledge
Q14 considers God's knowledge with sixteen articles: